Sunday, August 14, 2011

There should be 10 days in a week.

Five week days. And the weekend has only two days. There should be five week days and a five day weekend every week. I was explaining to my brother which days of the week I like and which one's I don't.

I don't like Monday because Monday means tomorrow is Tuesday.
I don't like Tuesday because it means tomorrow is Wednesday.
But I like Wednesday because it means tomorrow is Thursday.
And I like Thursday because it means the next day is Friday.
And I like Friday because the next day is Saturday.
But I don't like Saturday because it means tomorrow is Sunday.
And I don't like Sunday because it means the next day is Monday.

What's your favorite day of the week?

-Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna,
    I love this post. I agree with every reason for a longer week!

    ReplyDelete