Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh Dear. What should be my first post's title?

Hello Dearest readers!

Thank you for taking time to stop by and look around! Make sure to check out my new pages! A few of them aren't quite ready yet, as they take a while to set up and such! Some of you might be wondering who I am. I don't think at the moment that I have any new readers, but ya never know! My name is Lauren ( My real name is Anna, please call me which ever one you want! Lauren is just a nickname!) or you could call me L.A. Whichever is perfectly fine with me. I live somewhere in the middle of Oklahoma. Sadly, not out in the country. Yet.

I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters. ( You can read about them on my Siblings page!) And also a dog and a snake. I like to write, write and write! Hopefully my page of writings shall be up soon! I also like reading, cooking, music, outdoors, photography. I like to write music as well, but I haven't written much. I play the piano, and hope to be learning the guitar soon! I love history! One of my favorite time periods is World War 2. I find it interesting! I also love writing long letters, and also receiving long letters.

I like to make graphics! ( I have a graphic page that I am working on, there are a few graphics up!) Sorry this blog is taking longer than I thought to get everything set up! But it shall be finished hopefully by Monday! Thanks for being patience with me!

Anyway. I shall hopefully be posting once again sometime very soon!

God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm the first commenter! Loverly blog, Anna! It looks very nice.

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post again! Post again! It's been a week!

    ~K.K.

    ReplyDelete