Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Poor Pastels!

<span class=
**Sniffs** As you can see from the picture my pastel's got "dropped" from the cupboard. So now they're in pieces and mixed. Still usable, just not pretty ;) Annyyyway. I like drawing ONCE in a while, and decided I'd draw something today. I drew a comet. I liked how it turned out, but I couldn't get a good picture of it. Poor Pastels.... All broken and mixed together. **Frowns** The orange is a nasty color. I still like them. You should have seen my fingers after I used them. I would have taken a picture, but I didn't want to touch the camera :D ~

New Subject. I love switching from one subject to another! Haha. My sisters came home yesterday with quite a few Silly Bands. Yeah. Silly Bands. Very, erm, interesting. I don't have any. Abi got some for her birthday in July, but we didn't have any others. Then they went to a friends house and came back with some. Hehe. One of my friends friend has over 500 silly bands. Yes I said 500. Really. 500. Who needs 500 little plastic arm bands? **shakes head** I have no idea why. Silly Bands. ~

Photobucket

Whoah. Two pictures! I just have to show you ONE more, I took it at the Zoo the other day.
TaaDaa! Do you like it? My mom wants me to enter it in the Zoo photography contest. I might...... I've been trying to get a picture of a Monarch butterfly for quite a while! But they never stay still for me! There was tons of Butterflies when we go to the butterfly garden, but none of them would stay still. Luckily I could snap a few pictures of this butterfly! It stayed there for a while, I was happy! ~
Photobucket

There :D My second post in three days. Not bad. Just another random post. :D
Now I have nothing else to post about. Actually, I do have lots of stuff to post about, but I'm going to go work on my About Me page!

God Bless!


4 comments:

  1. Fun post, Lauren! I'm sorry about your pastels..=( And, haha! EVERYONE has those armbands now, it seems...but they're soo cute! 500???!! WOW!!

    Love,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. (And I would 8love* for you to put my button on your blog! It's all the way at the bottom of my blog...Just scroll alll the way down!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes... Silly Bands... everywhere I see little kids, I can't see their arms. They're always covered in Silly Bands.

    That picture you took of a butterfly is absolutely beautiful! I really like that photo. =D

    Oh, I'm sorry your pastels got messed up. =( That is no good...


    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sorry about your pastels! Btw I've never seen pastels before. =P But they look interesting.

    Beautiful butterlfy picture, Anna! Good shot too! =D

    Love ya!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete