Sunday, May 29, 2011

Clouds (I meant to post this a while ago)


Last Tuesday a tornado hit Oklahoma, destroying many house's (I might post more about that later) Last Saturday there was some amazing wall clouds. I saw them and immediately ran for my camera. Last Sunday the clouds were even more amazing that Saturday, and I didn't have my camera with me, I thought about bringing it, but decided not to. I should have.. I was a little disappointed because I didn't have a great view of them, I had to make do standing in the middle of our yard. I think they turned out pretty good, the last one is my favorite.
Which do you like best?









-Anna

4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty! I think I like the second to last best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, those are awesome! I love the second to last one. Pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cloud pictures! Not sure which is my favourite one because I like them all! lol :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! No particular favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete