Friday, May 6, 2011

"That's not a chicken, that's a little bird"

We had some friends over earlier today and we had the chickens outside,
I was holding Jeffery (He was getting trampled).
One of the older boys got out of the car and walked over, when I showed him Jeffery, he said "That's not a chicken, that's a little bird."
I suppose he could pass for a little bird, (Oh, wait, he sort of *is* a little bird..)

I don't like this picture. It makes them look.. Weird.

This is Rocky. He's very.. Big


The other day I took 120 picture of the chickens.

I need to make a video of someone trying to catch Jeffery.
He is very difficult to catch, most of the time it takes two people

We're getting the rest of our chickens next week, which mean's we'll have 22.
And I think eight looks like a lot...

-Anna

4 comments:

  1. I love your chickens. =D I think Jeffery is the nicest looking.

    My friends (Jessica and her family) just got four chickens a few days ago. I haven't met them yet, but I can't wait to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, they're so cute! I like the last two pictures.

    My cousin's family got some chickens a few weeks ago, (I'm not sure what kind though). but they are definitely very entertaining to watch.

    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either one is fine.
    I think they have around a dozen or so.

    Thank you! I have a scene or two posted on my blog, but I may post more once I've edited some of it. (It *really* needs editing! Some scenes I'm not sure where I was going with them. lol) :)

    Yes, I do. Do you want me to email you my email address or leave it in a comment?

    Thanks for stopping by (and following)!
    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete