Wednesday, December 14, 2011

 A few months ago I came across this song by Jon Schmidt. I then looked up a few other songs by him, and I was completely amazed. Then I happened to come across his youtube channel. [it's not *just* his channel] And from there, I just kind of kept going. For a while I wanted to stop piano, the music was getting harder and I didn't want to sit down and learn it all. But then I heard this  [by the way, that is my favorite song by him <3] song, and I was kind of like "Ah! I have to keep playing!" So here is one of my favorite video's Jon Schmidt has done. I suggest you listen to it, it's pretty amazing. [He is accompanied by Steven Sharp Nelson in most of his songs.]

                 


                                      And if you have a few minutes, go listen to these..
                                                          Rolling in the deep
                                                            Linus and Lucy
                                                    Michael Meets Mozart <<< [<3]
                                                            To the Summit
                                                              Waterfall  <<< [<3]
                         [I'm trying to decide if I want to do that one for a recital..]
                                                         Christmas Medley
                                                     Where are you Christmas?
                                                            Homecoming 
                                                              Ridin' West
                [this one is hilarious. He wrote it when he was 16 [somewhere around there?]
                               and he was inspired by a Tuna Fish commercial! :D]
                                                                 Dumb Song


                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on your blog in ages.... oops... not good...

    But I followed it now! :D

    And I love some of Jon Schmidt's songs!! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh jon schmidt and steven sharp nelson!!!!!!

    sorry, majorly fangirling here. o.O

    but yeah. those guys are awesome. s.s.n did a starwars video; did you see that one? very epic, indeed.

    love you! <3

    ~hge

    ReplyDelete