Thursday, December 15, 2011


                                                             Sooo it's almost Christmas.
I'm really liking black and white pictures!

Surprise pictures are so much fun. I'll go running around the corner and yell at Rachel and then take a picture when she looks at me. I got a little close in this one :P


                                 Micah dropped and broke my ipod screen [twice]
                                       so Joshua put a lovely new screen on it <3
                 Eeeexxxcceeepppttt. He left two fingerprints on the LCD screen.
                                           He's trying to make me go crazy.


                                                       Monday is candy making day.


                                These little sparkly Styrofoam thingys make greeeeaaat Bokeh.
                                                                 Bokeh is a weird word...


        I think this stick is having a hard time deciding whether he wants to cry or smile.
                                              

                                                                      Hm.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me smile. :)

    And guess what~ I am currently into black 'n' white photos too...

    I should post them on my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    Making fudge is so much fun :)

    I loved the soundtrack to "A Game of Shadows"! Sometime during the middle of the movie I leaned over and told my mom, "Zimmer did so well! I want this score!"
    Overall, I think I did like this one better than the first movie. Although the first movie was still a lot of fun. How about you?

    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete