Sunday, October 3, 2010

Your opinion?

Good Evening! **Bows in front of an audience** O.o
I don't really need your opinion on anything, except, are the sidebars to crowded? Because I'm planning on adding lots more stuff. :-/ Eventually anyway.. I'm happy with what I have right now :) As I come along new blogs, I like to add their buttons :) ~

Oh.. My graphics page thingy. The graphics aren't linking back to my blog for some reason... Feel free to still take them, they just won't link. I'm trying to get them to link :-/ And I finally have my about me page up, but I'm still working on it. I'm not entirely happy with it. But its up! Now the only page left is the Writings page. That might take a while..... ~

I went to a bookstore yesterday! I got a journal, The Mysterious Benedict Society, Digital Photography and another book. I can't remember what it was called.. And then mom took me to Wal-Mart and I got some stationary, and mom got chocolate. :) ~

Here is a random picture of My wittle Toodle Doodle/Chicken/Doodad/Adorable/Micah :)

Photobucket

Ain't he adorable? Doodad ^^~

I "ordered" a signature from Miss Lucia so hopefully I'll have a new signature soon :)

Thats all for now. I can't think of anything else!
God Bless and Good Night!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's too crowded, but some of the graphics are wider than the sidebars, so maybe if you can make your blog wider, or shrink the middle one and make the sidebars wider, that would be better. That may not work, though, but, oh well!

    Aw, sweet widdle Micah!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete