Monday, February 28, 2011

And I'm happy..

Because. Today, I received one of the best packages I'd ever received. And right now, I'm loving it. Its insanely awesome. I'm completely happy with it, and its been one of the best things I've ever bought. (Sorry for the horrible pictures of it, the lightning was awful when I was taking pictures)

See! (Little fingers in the background)
I've been waiting days for this.
Not really, I just bought it Thursday
Its.. Just awesome.
And now I need your help. I have this weird "habit" of naming all my electronics and other things. But I can't think of a name for this camera. At all. Except one of my friends did say I should name it Archie Cutter. And I actually kind of like that.. But I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think I should name it. My brother suggested DLC. Dear little camera. Annyway. Thats what I got today. And I'm very very pleased with it.

Gotte segne!


7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What a lovely camera!
    Congratulations. :D

    ~Emma~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I like to name things too. Archie Cutter seems a good name. My sister named her's Johnny. (Its a Rebel. My idea. =^D)
    Anyway. That's really exciting!!!! Hope you have fun with it
    ;-)Syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. MeganEmma(Emma Mayfield)March 1, 2011 at 2:25 PM

    Flash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Archie Cutter! (As a name for the camera, and a character in a movie. :P)
    My camera's name is George Darling. (*Wonders if that's the name of one of the Darlings in The Andy Griffith Show...*)


    ~Em~

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sighs with envy* Wow! You are blessed....

    ReplyDelete