Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just a few things before I disappear completely.


I know. I've haven't been blogging much. I'll tell you about that soon.
I shall be disappearing soon, for a few weeks.
Same reason I haven't been blogging much.
I should probably explain now. Though I know most of you know why..


We are hoping we'll be able to move into our new house a week from today.
Thats right, a week from today.
I'm really disliking this moving process.
I had to pack up all my books.
And return almost all of my library books.


And the boys went to a airsoft war today.
While the girls stayed home and bought a fridge.
Bought a fridge. Isn't that exciting? Not really. Quite boring actually.


Spring is finally on its way. Along with thunder and rain.
And flowers and tornadoes. Lovely combination.
I'm going to start a garden when we move. A big garden.
With lots of peppers and tomatoes and watermelon.
And onions. Green onions. Lots of onions!


I have had fun editing pictures for this blog post.
I discovered Picnik not to long ago. I love it.
I WILL be posting something else in a few days. I'm excited.
Now I shall end this random post with one last picture.


Gott segne!

2 comments:

  1. Love the edited pictures! ;)I use picnik occasionally.. I don't really edit my pics much. Only red eye or if they are really drak. ;)

    Where are you moving to?

    Oh and, "Krispy kremes, krispy kremes is what I long for, krispy kremes, krispy kremes is what i need, krispy kremes, krispy kremes is what I want--to EAT!"

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh! And really neat photos!

    ReplyDelete