Monday, March 7, 2011

And I say goodbye..

For a little while. I'm officially moving Wednesday March 9th. Its come up really fast, and I was afraid I wasn't going to get all the packing done. (Still haven't gotten all of it done, but we're almost done, we finish tomorrow.) Then off to get the moving trucks. I get to sleep on a mattress on the floor tomorrow night. That will be weird, usually I sleep on the top bunk.

Annyway. Hopefully I'll have internet service again soon, then I'll post again. Meanwhile, I have some scheduled picture posts. They'll be posting every couple days =)

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. I sleep on a mattress on the floor every night. It's in my 2 sisters' room. One night I got lonely in my room, so I dragged a mattress in there, and have been sleeping on the floor ever since. ;)

    I hope the rest of the moving goes smoothly and quickly, I'm so happy for you about the new house! =)

    Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting to be moving to a new house! :D I hope everything will go smoothly with the moving too. :)

    Talk to you soon.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete