Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reactions when a wasp is in the house

I'm slowly writing up a long post with pictures and other random things. But its taking a while. So I thought I'd write a blog post with some random reactions and weird saying my family says. At my new house, it seems we are infested with wasps. Usually on warm days if you look out the window, you'll see my older brother running past with a stick and a can of wasp spray, yelling. He enjoys its, and everyone watching enjoys it also. Usually we get at least one wasp in the house a day. Unless its raining or the weather is cold. (Today we had a wasp in the house, and its cold today!) So, I thought I'd share the reactions of all my family members when there is a wasp in the house.

Dad : "Joshua can get it."

Mom : "Where is the wasp spray? Is it in the.."

Joshua : "Somebody bring me a broom! And a cardboard box!"

Rachel : "I'll go in my room."

Abi : "(She's usually the first to notice one. She got stung by one last summer, so she's terrified of them.) Rachel come on! (They usually both go and hide)"

Elijah : "**laughs** I got the fly swatter! (Elijah loves killing bugs, typical little boy.)

Aaron : "**continues to do whatever he was doing before."

Micah : "Anna!" (He says my name "Nana!")

And MY reaction.. Usually I don't care, or I'll run for my shoe.

All the boys enjoy killing the wasps. And Joshua wants to make a smoke bomb to throw in the attic. (Careful, my brother really does make bombs/smoke bombs. )

Joshua : "*talking to me* What's it like being the most annoying person in the entire universe?"

Me : "Annoying." (He says I'm annoying! Sheesh.)

--

Me : "I miss living in Germany, don't you?"

Joshua : "*nods* I miss living in Germany."

--

Me : "The murder wasn't accidental."

Kyleigh (One of my sisters, er.. Friends. She could pass for my sister though)
: "Of course not! It was accidentally on purpose!"

--

Aaron : "I just teasing myself."

--

Aaron : "Its floofy."

--

Micah can't talk much yet, but here is a little "sample" of his conversations with himself. (He talks to himself on the phone)

"Hiiieee. Momee? Dadee!! Nana! Bop. Hiieee. Bop. Nana!!!"

We've taught Micah some sign language. He can say "Please, More and Thank You." I've tried getting him to do it on video, but of course, he'll only do it when you don't ask him to.

So here is my very random post, just because I wanted to post something. And couldn't really think of anything else to post. Besides pictures, and I think I've posted way too many picture posts over the last few weeks. But I do have to leave you with one picture.
(He's forever trying to steal my camera!)





1 comment:

  1. I'd be hiding in a room with your sisters. ;) I'm terrified of all stinging creatures.

    I love the "I miss Germany" quote, too funny!

    Oh my goodness, oh my gosh, oh my goodness, oh those blue eyes kill me. *diez*

    ReplyDelete