Friday, March 4, 2011

I couldn't think of a title

*So* I have scheduled blog posts to post themselves every other day, while I'm gone, But this "blog party" looked like fun, so I thought I'd join in. I've already posted once today (But it was just a picture, so it really doesn't count. Right?) So here it goes!

Photobucket




How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?

Zesty. (Mom said it, not me!) And I guess its right.

Who is your favorite blogger? Why?

One of my favorite bloggers has to be Olivia at "Oh, Horsefeathers".
Her photographer is amazing, and she's very inspiring!
(I have a ton of other "favorite" bloggers, I had trouble picking which one!)

Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself.

I'm having a hard time with this one. Okay..
This may not weird.. But its random?
I can't concentrate on doing anything in a messy room.
Its just too hard!

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?

Oh I have many things I would love to do that I've never done.
But here are a few.

: Go Skydiving
: Go Bungee Jumping
: Visit Germany
: Teach myself the violin

Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?

Action: Lord of the Rings.
The Great Escape, Pirates of the Carribean, Red, Iron Man,

Drama, such as The Count of Monte Cristo, Sneakers,
Unbreakable, Fracture, A few good men,
Men of Honor, The Emperor's club
Little Dorrit, Cranford, Return to Cranford,
Wives and Daughters and North and South,
Fly away home,

And Thriller.. The Village, Mission Impossible..
You get the idea

(*NOTE* Most of these movies I have listed, I have watched with Clearplay)

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study?

Fiction and Biographies mostly. I do enjoy True Stories and Non-Fiction sometimes.I'm not going to list all of them though, too many.

Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner,
Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?

Rock, Classical, Country (Not all Country), Jazz.

Some of my favorite bands :
Kutless
Revive
Sidewalk Prophets
Thousand Foot Krutch
Newsboys

And then there is Frank Sinatra,
Bing Crosby.. Irving Berlin.. Lots.

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?

This is a hard one. I asked my mom,
and she didn't even think about it. She said "Hawaii".

Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat?

Messing up on making cornbread.
I can never ever make it right.

What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift).


(I asked my mom about this one also, she said "Baking Cookies")
But I don't think I'm very good at that,
I've messed on two batches this week.

And I can't think of one.
I'm horrible at these kinds of posts.

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?

Old Books, Leather, Coffee and Melted Chocolate!

When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less?

Neither. Usually I just talk when I want to add in something,
I'm not much of talker around social gatherings.
Unless I know the people really well.


What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?

I'm not sure. I guess I'm always afraid someone is
going to come up from behind me and scare me.
(*cough cough, Joshua*) So at night I kind of look around
corners before actually turning corners. >.<

Are you a hopeless romantic?

No... I sure hope not.

What movie or book character can you most relate to?

If you really must know..
Laura Ingalls Wilder. (Mom thought of this one once again.)
Some reasons :

She thought she had a perfect older sibling,
when she really didn't.
(Okay, I've only thought that a few times.)

She was stubborn

She wanted to be more adventurous,
she wasn't content in one spot.

And she wrote =)

There is a lot of other things we have in common,
but that gives you an idea.


---

And thats it. I have skipped a few questions, only because
I couldn't think of answers for them. Bad me.
And I guess that's it for now. (The next few posts will be pictures posts,
I'm moving, and won't have internet for a while.
Thank goodness for "scheduled" blog posts)

(Also, thank you so much for all the comments I've been getting!
Its awesome getting so many comments on just one post!)

Gotte segne!





4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I don't know whether to call you Anna or Lauren...lol. I really enjoyed your post though! :)

    I love Little Dorrit, Cranford, Wives and Daughters, North and South, etc. Really, lots of British entertainment is highly appealing to me, but the old fashioned, romantic stuff is my favorite (besides Mr. Bean. XD )

    Thousand Foot Krutch is my favorite band! Though, I love TONS of music. :)

    Nice to meet you! I hope you'll stop by mine and my brother's blog when you get a chance. :)
    Abigail @ The Epic Cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice to meet you. My name is Amy. I had planned to try and get around to reading all of these links, but more kept appearing and I have run out of time. I think these links disappear when the party ends, so since I will no longer be able to find your blog, please contact me and let me know if you are interested in me still reading your link and I can come back at another date and do so. I have throuly enjoyed learning about everyone I have read about so far and would love to know more about you too! Hope you have enjoyed the party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Nice to come back and meet you more. Have fun(?) with the move.

    ReplyDelete