Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eek.

Thats really all I have to say. Eek. My. Brother. Can. Drive. (Now.) I really don't mind anyone driving. But yesterday I just couldn't believe he was really driving. Mom was probably just controlling everything with some secret driving wheel of hers. He was driving. He was..

See, I don't mind when my mom drives..
(Not that I really mind when Joshua drives,
I just don't hold my breath when my mom drives)
(this picture was taken at a stop light)


And then Joshua.. He got his permit yesterday.
He drove the great big van down the long country roads to our house.
I think I held my breath most of the way..


And I couldn't help staring at these gorgeous
blue eyes while holding my breath.
(Yes, he does have paper in his mouth.)


Joshua presented me with a gift before driving away.
Wasn't that nice of him?


I've been doing a lot of facial shots lately.
(I'm really enjoying my new camera)


So basically the new things going around in my house :

My brother got his drivers permit.
We finished tiling the kitchen and entry way.
Joshua has a new pet. His name is Charlie Daniels.
(Anybody wanna guess what it is?)

Also. When I first made this blog, I thought I would make it sort of my writing blog, and post some of my writings on here. But its turned more of into my photography blog. And another blog (This Blog) I made specifically for my photography, but I haven't been doing much on it. So I was thinking maybe I should just completely turn this into my photography blog? What do you think? I also have a poll on my sidebar, about my template.

Have a wonderful Easter!

John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.

-Anna


3 comments:

  1. Hi i love this blog and i took one of the graphics its the raindrops on roses one I've been trying to make one of those but i don't know how to show the HTML code under it. My blog is http://officerbuckles.blogspot.com/

    Maura ☮❤☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog i took those pictures with a Cannon Rebel XT and i found you blog because i saw you following my cousin's blog, Starry nights and sunny days
    Random Question:How did you find Kendell`s blog?

    --Maura☮♥☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Micah is adorable! I know what you mean about brothers driving. Taylor is the scariest. AH. My Joshua is kinda scary, too. Joe doesn't make me nervous at all, though. :) Next it'll be Chris. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete