Friday, April 15, 2011

Operation Jelly Donuts

Well. I don't have much to explain in this post.. Other than.. The picture's explain everything. Except the title. The title means nothing. Its just to catch your eye. (If it does.) I mean, the title would be boring if I just said "Funny Pictures". Aaron put some of Abi's socks on the other day, and Abi didn't want him to wear her's. So I told him I had some really cool one's for him to wear. He was thrilled. Then of course Elijah wanted some, so I got some more out. And how did Micah get into some? Well.. I'm not exactly sure. He just ran out into the kitchen with them on. Doodad that he is ♥
Micah was laughing at the other boys while they made faces.
And I had to die over this picture.
So. Operation Jelly Donuts is complete.

-Anna

5 comments: