Saturday, July 9, 2011

3 tickets to Alaska please. {And two dog carriers}

So I have conquered screen shots. (Finally.) Its been incredibly hot here in Oklahoma. We reached a record (For that day) a few days ago. The number being 106. Well today its 107. But, it feels like 108. 107 is so much more bearable than 108. Good thing its only 107, though it feels like 108.

{Click to enlarge}


And you wanna see what the rest of the week is going to be? But I'm thinking "ooooh no. that's not right. Its going to be 70 and sunny with a nice cool breeze tomorrow" Wishing.

{Click to enlarge}

Wouldn't it be nice if on the weather site, there was a button titled "Change the weather" You click that oh so lovely button and change the weather to your liking. Wa-la. Its -10 degrees out. or it would be even nicer if you could just change the weather outside of your house. Wishing, again. (My mom was reading over my shoulder, her response "Negative ten degrees? No"

So if you're in Alaska, wait for me.

{Click to enlarge}

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have always wished and dreamed of going to Alaska. I love the cold weather and ice and snow and frost and polar bears and the color blue (it seems to fit in with those other things stated) and it just sounds so wonderful good there! :D So if you are going, I may just have to join you :P It's sick hot here to...like in the 70's and 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Canada... it's cool here... so stop in on your way through to Alaska! *winks*

    ReplyDelete