Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy {One day late} 9th Birthday Abi!

Yesterday was Abi's (My little sister) 9th birthday. She's been counting down since... July 16th 2010 ;-) Anyway. I'm very sorry this is a day late!

Happy Happy 9th Birthday Abi!
I love you! ♥



[Below are some pictures of her I took in the pool yesterday, she's so cute!]









[Some of you might have noticed, I'm changing my blog around, I'm scheduling some posts, and then going to continue working on my blog template. I'll have an explanation post soon!]

-Anna

And a "Happy Birthday!" to Willow, one of my awesome friends, her birthday was yesterday also. Happy Birthday Willow! Have fun tomorrow =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    Very cute photos! Happy birthday to your little sis!

    And thank you for the comment!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is goofy, but you still got some great pics! :D

    ReplyDelete