Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A photo challenge [For myself]

I want my readers to help me with a photo challenge. for myself. I don't want to go out and take pictures of flowers and weeds. I want to work with people more. but I'm having a hard time thinking of ideas. so I had an idea. it make not work well, so we'll see how it goes. but I want my readers to suggest one or two songs each, and I have to base my photograph off that song. in some way. does that make sense? So you'll..

[1.] suggest one or two songs
[2.] you'll have about a week to suggest songs [I'd like to start August 1st]

and then I will try to take a photograph based on one of the songs you suggested
and maybe go a month doing this. every other day. depends on how many song suggestions I get.
tell me if this doesn't make sense. if it does make sense, start suggesting!

-Anna


4 comments:

  1. coolness!! I'll be sure to suggest some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuahaha. I could suggest literally dozens. I shall stick to two:

    Forbidden Friendship [httyd soundtrack]

    Shut De Do? ;) Okay, just kidding. How about...Oh My Dear by Tenth Avenue North? Healing Begins is also a good one. And of course and Owl City/Port Blue songs would be dandy. ;)

    <3 you,
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try and think of some songs for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard ones? ;)

    I love "Amazing Grace" and "Danny Boy" and was wondering just how one would go about displaying those in photos... but you are welcome to try! :)

    ReplyDelete