Thursday, September 15, 2011

dear summer and fall...

Dear Summer,
I hate to say this. but I'm so glad you're almost over. I didn't enjoy you this year. well really, I'm not a huge fan of yours. you make it incredibly difficult to take outside portraits, with that big bright yellow thing stuck right in the middle of sky. but I suppose its not entirely your fault. I'll make a deal with you. if you aren't as hot next year, as you were this year, I shall not complain about you.


6:30am. When I have nothing else to do but take pictures


Dear Fall,
Thank you for arriving just in time! I think I would have done something horrible nice to Summer if you didn't show up soon. Today was lovely. thank you very much. now if you'd be so kind to keep it that way, I'd much appreciate it.



love,
me.

2 comments:

  1. Love that post =) Although I actually enjoy summer! The heat stinks, but I love to sit inside, and find a glass of sweet tea, read a book, or watch old TV shows =)

    ReplyDelete