Friday, September 9, 2011

A picture loaded post [Part 1]

I don't think many people knew I was going to Michigan Labor Day weekend. in fact, I didn't even know I was going to Michigan until the day we left. so here are the pictures from the trip. I'm splitting them up into a few posts, because there's a lot. a. lot. let see.. there was Abi who sneezed every other second. we say she's reloading whenever she sniffs. I'm serious. that kid has sneezed more times in a day than I have in my entire life. its crazy. oh, the reason Micah has no clothes on... car sickness. Rachel and I wrote a really stupid story on my itouch. maybe I'll be brave enough to post it someday. its.... bad.

yes. it was pretty crowded

Aaron insisted on doing the 'peace' sign in almost every picture. crazy kid.

Rachel's expression here. priceless. cracks me up every time.

this was the last picture I took in the car. Joshua was filming me.


Rachel's hiding from me. we had to share a bed. *die*


Aaron was the only one who got his own bed. sort of. [at the hotel]


the bridge that crosses the Mississippi

The Mississippi river. I'm quite pleased with this one. considering it was taken from the car!

this one didn't turn out bad either.

by the way. most of these pictures are pretty horrible. it wasn't my goal this weekend to take great and wonderful pictures. does that make sense?...
I'm scheduling the next post for tomorrow =)

-Anna

oh and I now have 27 followers! When I get to 30, I'll have a giveaway/contest.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had alot of fun!! :) Can't wait to see more!!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mississippi River! Now there is a piece of history!! :D

    ReplyDelete