Monday, September 12, 2011

A picture loaded post [Part 4]

Joshua is going to kill me for posting all these pictures of him. but I have to. he did magic tricks for the whole family. it was hilarious watching everyone's expressions and how they tried to figure everything out. no one guessed how he did any of them.

he shocked everyone.

left to right - my grandma, my aunt Carol, and my great grandma
[Love their expressions!]

Joshua's 'victim' [Dad's cousin]

grandma and aunt Carol

he had fun confusing everyone :-D

my other all time favorite picture. I think you can guess why!

the trick he was doing in this pictures, is one of my favorites. it makes your mind spin.

the hand is quicker than the eye

left to right - Uncle Curt [dad's brother] Uncle Wayne [my great uncle] and dad's cousin, Paul.

more pictures to come!
-Anna

1 comment: