Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Micah!


Okay.. So I think most of you are wondering WHAT this big long post was gonna be about. Well, its about, Chicken. My dear adorable Chicken. **coughs** Chicken's REAL name is Micah, but ya know, Chicken fits. O.o ANNNYYWAYY. Today is WMMM's ( Wittle Mister Micah Man) birthday! He is officially one. **cries** He's gotten so big. So fast. So soon. Okay. Well, Here is the big post, with TONS, Yes, TONS of pictures of the little doodad. First I'll start off with 1 picture of him for every month. ( That would be berzerk if I did that with my older brother. O.o ) Annnyyway. Here it goes :)
















Now that you've seen how much he has grown and gotten cuter in the last year, you may now enjoy some random picture I found of him. Such a little Doodad. And he's all mine ;)

















Happy 1st birthday Micah!


God Bless you!


3 comments:

  1. Aww! The doodad's getting to big! He's looking quite a bit like your other little brother... *Can't remember his name* >.< Aaron?
    Happy birthday, you Doodad.
    Dear little Micah/WMMM/Chicken/Doodad.

    ~Emz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Happy 1st birthday to Micah!! He’s so cute, thanks for sharing so many pictures of him!! Sweet nicknames too, I was wondering what "WMMM" meant. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahahaha! WMMM OVERLOAD!!! :-D He is SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! My gosh, I cannot handle him! I almost died over those pictures; the snowman one is zee bestest! Happy birthday to [one of] the cutest babies evah!

    Love,
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete