Wednesday, October 6, 2010

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Dontcha just like my title? I do ^^ I got a new signature from Miss Lucia today :) She makes some lovely signature's! If you go over HERE on her blog, you could "order" one from her! She is very quick at making them! ~ Hmm. Now that I have this all up, I can't remember what I was about to say. **frowns and thinks** Oh Yes! Laura and Miss Eyebright and I have a secret. A secret. Oh yes. Lovely secrets. It'll all be revealed soon though. Very soon. Sorry to keep you in suspense :)

Speaking of Laura ... You should go over to her graphics page! She made some loverly blog graphics! And they are seasonal! I have two of them on my blog. Can you guess which one's? Oh. Emma also has some seasonal one's up! I'm trying to get some seasonal one's up also! So stay tuned ;) ( I sound like a TV announcer when I say " Stay tuned " ) Teehee. ~

This is really, just a short post. I have nothing else to post about,that would be interesting to you. Or me, really. Other than my sister is making hats and scarves. We just got the loom thingy.. I've made one hat to her three O_o She is so much faster at stuff like that. But I have been writing letters also, so you have to remember that :) Annnd, the baby is chewing on the mouse. ( Computer mouse ) So all I can do right now is type, instead of publish this post, or switch to another page. **laughs** He's looking at the mouse saying "Hi" Doodad ^^ Now he's trying to lick off the red light. WMMM is adorable :) **takes mouse from him ** NOW he's laying in the dogs bed. Little Angel :)

Here is a picture of the little angel, just to make you jealous that he's all mine ;)




Photobucket

Ahh! Isn't he a little doodad? He's so adorable. He'll be one in less than a month. **Sniffs and tries not to cry** He's getting so big, so fast!
Anyway.. Another weird, random post just for you!

God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! A loverly new post. =D
    (I know the secret now, too.) =)

    "Hoffa good dah-ee!" (Have a good day)

    ~Emz Ellen
    P.S. A rather short comment, isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, another great post! {smile}

    O_o I wonder what the secret is…{winks}

    Aww, your baby brother is adorable! =)

    Love,
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is quite a title! ;) Sorry it's taken me so long to leave a comment here. I really like the signature Lucia made for you, it's really pretty!
    Hahaha, I know what your, Laura, Miss Eyebright, and Emma's secret is!
    WMMM was chewing on the mouse? He's a rascally little doodad! And that is a really good picture of ze doodad.
    Oh, stop by my blog when you can, I have another game I'm doing. =)

    Soli Deo Gloria!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete