Monday, October 4, 2010

I don't know, Not Me and Nobody.

I really didn't do it! I really didn't! :) It was, a certain person.. You know, a certain person. That person. It really wasn't that big of a mess... Just a smallish largish mess? I guess you might want pictures. Here they are. ;) Ahhhh. Don'tcha just love cleaning up mess's? I would have had more fun cleaning it up if it was candy corn ^^ But it wasn't. O well... **coughs** I don't really think you want to see these pictures. I really don't think you want to. But here they are.. Well... Sure. Here they are ;)
Taadaaa! Get what it is?


Almost looks like its Mini Candy Corn! **loves Candy corn**
Noooo. Its not candycorn.
Its Popcorn! Yes. Popcorn. Elijah wanted some popcorn after dinner, so he decided to get the popcorn out himself. ( The white cupboards are the pantry in picture #1) And the bag of popcorn wasn't sealed all the way, and almost ALL ( I mean ALLL) the popcorn came out of the bag. Ugh. Least it wasn't something sticky like Maple Syrup or Honey. That'd have been a mess to clean up O_o What about Popcorn and Honey? O_o Disaster.

Anyway. It WASN'T me who made the mess this time. I'm usually the one making the mess though. Teehee.
Thats all for now. I've been doing pretty good posting, right? ( Oh, Mom said without my little brothers, my blog wouldn't be very interesting! ;) )

Blessings!




3 comments:

  1. Hi, L.A!
    How funny! At our house, Mr. Not Me is always hanging out. ;-) lol

    No, I don't mind if you use a graphic or two! :-D Enjoy!

    Love,
    L.H <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lauren. Your help is accepted *smile*. I am still working on things and seeing who else the good LORD willing might help, so I shall get back to you as soon everythiong gets some order. I will need your email so I can make it a group blog too. As of now, I think the blog will have post three days a week, and any day that noone else writes on, the good LORD willing, I will fill in those days even if I have already posted that week. You do not have to post more than once a month. Laura might be making a blog button too.

    If you have any ideas, please let me know. Thank you!

    SheHeartsBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I'm usually the messy one but there is a "Mr Not Me" that hangs around our house sometimes. Haha!

    O_o that would have not been good if it had been something sticky.

    *likes the sound of candy corn*..=D

    ReplyDelete