Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Today Rachel ( My younger sister ) is 11! Yes 11! Anyway. Here a few recent pictures I took of her the other day, enjoy!
And..
Happy Birthday Rachel!

Now, for the "snacks" at the party. ( To be perfectly honest, I am stuffed from homemade ice cream and homemade M&M cookies.)

And her cake!

Anyway. There you go! Oh, I forgot, her present.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. PAPER? But this paper has something on. Something Rachel has been BEGGING me to let her read since I started writing it November 1st. Anyone guess?

And also, something she's been wanting forever! ( Sadly, I can not really give this to her.. But maybe someday!


Anyway.. Another "birthday" post will be coming soon!

God bless everyone and Happy Birthday Rachel!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,

    Awww... say happy birthday to your sister for me! :) Those things look yummy! :D

    Thanks for your question. My novel is about an Elf called Elen who is a spy for the Borgs (a monster-type creature, who is at war with the Elves), she is in the Elven city spying for them, but when she finds her parents she tries to get out of being a spy, but nothing seems to work. Thats the general idea, I hope it makes sense!

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete