Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Photography Contest!

Ah. The title says it all. I'm "hosing" a Photography Contest for all you photography lovers! Here are the rules and information about the contest!

#1 : The "theme" of the pictures is anything you want. Whether its Nature, People, Books, Random things, please make sure the picture is NOT inappropriate. The picture (s) MUST be your own, taken by you!

#2 : You may enter up to 3 pictures.

#3 : How ever many pictures you enter, please do not edit them! I want the original!

#4 : To enter your pictures, you can either post your three pictures ( Or less ) on your blog, and leave a comment with the link to your pictures. Or you can email me at engard15@gmail.com

#5 : The contest is starting today. ( Saturday the 13th ) you will have ONE week to get me your photo's! I would appreciate if you could get me your photos as soon as possible, so I can number them and stick them in another post!

#6 : There will be a first, second and third winner. The prizes for the first winner will be two custom made graphics and two homemade banners from The Graphic Girls blog for the second place winner, the prize is two custom made graphics from The Graphic Girl's blog. And third place winner will receive either a custom banner or a custom graphic.

NOTE : If you would like to enter the contest, but don't like the prizes, that is perfectly fine, you can always enter just for fun!

#7 The "entering" your photos will close at Saturday the 20th Midnight CT.

#8 On Sunday the 21st a "poll" will open, and you ( The reader) will get to "vote" who they want to win!

Please tell all your photography friends about this contest! I want many people to enter!
If you have any questions or comments please email me at engard15@gmail.com

God bless and happy photographing!



7 comments:

  1. Hey Anna, its Willow! Haven't talk to you in a while...Hows it going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find out I wasn't human? I thought I deleted the post before anyone had a chance to see it...that is really embarassing now. What is your novel about? Is it for NaNoWriMo? Hey can you help me with something? I'm a bit confused about the HTML setup on Blogspot. Where abouts in the code can I add things to my sidebar? I spent an hour or two last night looking up tutorials and trying to figure it out but nothing happened except I screwed everything up. Pretty sifnisticoismish :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see, she put it up on Gmail, the little sneak. Thanks for your help with the HTML/CSS widget thingy. Totally different from the web servers I used in the past. I might enter your contest if I find a picture. I have the raindrop spider web one but its edited :/ My email address is the same earthlink one. God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anna, do your pictures have to have a theme? Or can they be random? =P

    ~Em~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I emailed you the picture, but I don't think I can enter it because it is edited. I might be able to dig one out from somewhere on my computer, I need to go through my pictures. What have you been up to lately?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I e-mailed you my pictures!!


    Anna

    ReplyDelete