Sunday, November 21, 2010

A much needed long post.

**runs in from writing** Wew. I just made 35,000. Yeah I'm right where I should be. But I wanted to be farther! I wanted to be at 45,000. **sighs** Oh well. I didn't get to write on the 19th, so that put me behind. **Frowns** But I've caught up, just not as much as I wanted to. Ooh. Now that I sit down to write a much needed long post, I simply can not think of anything to say. Lets see.. Thanksgiving is four days away. My grandparents from Michigan are coming and staying a few days. We get to see them twice a year. Thanksgiving and Easter. What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I'll be writing. As usual. **can't wait until November is over** I made Baklava yesterday. No reason, other than because everyone wanted it. It was yummy, as usual. We haven't eaten NEAR all of it though. When I make it, I make a great big pan of it. **nods** Goodness. I can't think of anything to post. Hm. Oh yes. I'm holding off the photography contest for a little while, just until I get a few more people to enter. So maybe the week after Thanksgiving I will pick the finalists :) I have four MAYBE five people entered. All lovely pictures, but I would like a few more people to enter! This is random and weird. But I have a weird habit of rocking my neck back and forth while writing. I do it quiet often, like right now, I just started to rock my neck. Huh. Oh well. Did I ever post on here that Micah started walking? Well, if I didn't.. Micah's started walking! He's so cute how he toddles around. Though he sure gets into things. I can hardly keep up with him. Like today for instance. I was holding Micah this afternoon, but he wanted down. So I set him down next to dad and went into my room to write. I turned the laptop on, and turned because I heard a noise. Micah was standing right next to my shoulder! HOW he gets around so fast, for walking so slow, I have NO idea. So I took him back out into the living room, and set him on the couch. ( He knows how to get off and on the couch, which is totally adorable). I went back in my room, then decided I needed a drink. I went out into the kitchen, and he was under the table! His little legs must be super fast. Its surprising how a little guy like him can get around SO fast. Anyway. He's so cute. And he's mine. All mine! This isn't near as long as I wanted it to be, but it will have to do. We put the outside Christmas lights out today. ( We being Dad and Joshua, I was the supervisor). Usually we do it after Thanksgiving, but its going to be very cold Thanksgiving weekend. ( The coldest Thanksgiving Oklahoma has had in 15 years O.o)
So Joshua and Dad put them up today. They look loverly. I like them up early anyway. And I think thats it. I designed a LEGO house today. The house has 10 bookshelves. **nods** I love my books. Even if they are just LEGO books. Yep. Thats it.
Oh, another thing. I'm thinking about changing my blog around. ( Don't worry, not the template or anything! I like my template TOO much!)
But thats about it for now. I'm going to head off to bed soon. Guten Nacht!
Blessings in Christ,

2 comments:

  1. Actually in the second picture, it is my friend Victoria. Can I enter that picture even though I changed it to black and white? :P So, when you are done with your story, do I get to read it? Can I design the front cover? :O Whats the weather like down south? ITS SNOWING! YAY! I need a new winter coat though...otherwise Willow will be in a very depressed and emotionally unstable state.

    God bless :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I get to do the front cover! :):) Haha...I love the cold! Its awesome :) It snowed a bit today, but I didn't go out for much of it. How often does it snow down there? It usually snows every winter, but you Southerners stole our snow last year :P

    ReplyDelete