Friday, November 26, 2010

Sickness...

My eight year old sister Abi has pneumonia. We just found out today. Mom just took her to the after hours doctor place for the second time today. She's having trouble breathing, and every time she takes a breath she wheezes. Please be praying!

Also my little brother Aaron has a bad rash, and scarlet fever, he is finally getting better today, but if you would please pray for quick recovery for him, that would be much appreciated!

Along with the pneumonia and scarlet fever, Rachel, Micah and Elijah have colds. ( Not to mention Aaron who has the scarlet fever also) So almost everyone at my house is sick right now! Please be praying that everyone gets well quickly!

Thank you so much!

God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying, Anna! :D

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that, Anna! That's awful! Praying for your siblings, trusting they will get better soon!

    Love,
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete