Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Its high time..

Its high time I do a proper blog post! I've been horrible and put aside this little neglected blog, to write. Write, and write. Did I say write? Speaking of writing. NaNoWriMo is going great! Its so much fun, and definitely keeps me on my toes! I got to 16,000 today. But that's still not as far as I should be. Hopefully I can get to 20,000 tomorrow! Maybe. Just MAYBE! Hm. For music while writing, I suggest Michael W. Smith's album titled Freedom. It is SO inspiring! Its awesome! ~

For my birthday I got a lovely present from Miss Emma. She gave me a lovely journal, note cards, a sticky pad thingy, and stickers! Oh yes, two very inky pens! **diez** I really love inky pens. For some reason, I love ink. Inky pens are wonderful. Really great. I could ramble forever on inky pens. I really could. If you don't believe me, I could make a large post on inky pens. Would you like that?~

On a totally random note. The little doodad has been named, a new name? Its very long, and it would take me an hour to write it all up on here, I would rather spend the hour writing my novel, and could get 1,000 words in. But anyway. Toddler Hendley Pecon Leprechaun. Poor kiddo, to many nicknames. Course he answer's to everything. You can say "Pancake!" and he'll look at you and smile. So cute! Orr, you could say, "Piano!" and he'd look at you! Smiling as always! He's very happy, and he just started walking. ( Hence the reason of the name Toddler) He toddles all over the house, its just a little waddle like walk, but its so cute. So very cute. **loves babies**~

**Whistles** You know, here in Oklahoma the tree's are just now changing. I haven't been able to get some really good pictures of fallish stuff. And the grass is still, well, its getting dry. The leaves are all darkish red, not orange. The orange is my favourite colour. ~

Sorry this is just a random post. I can't think of anything else really. Oh, my sister, Rachel, is turning 11 on the 18th of November, and Miss Emma is having a birthday soon also! There will be "virtual" parties for both of them :) I'm making baklava for a "cake" for Rachel and I. We both enjoy making baklava, and I guess I should say eating it also. Hehe.

Well thats all for now. Gute Nacht! I'll try and post another post sooner or later on here. Poor little blog!

In Christ,



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting to 20,000 words! :D Thankyou so much for voting for me, thats very sweet of you!
    Say hello to doodad for me! :D

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know you and Rachel had such close birthdays! Happy birthday to both of you!!

    ~Emma~

    ReplyDelete