Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!

One of my friends, Miss Emma has a birthday tomorrow! So I'm throwing her a little "party" here on my blog :) And here we go!

Happy Birthday Emma!
Your loverly little cake! ( I just had to "make" you two cakes, I just liked them so much! ;D )

Here is the 1st :

And here is your 2nd! :

I hope you enjoy your cakes :D And now, for the party "snacks"!

Lemon Squares : ( Fresh!)

Chocolate mousse!:

Yummy fresh cookies! :
Annnnnd for drinks : Coffee!

And your present...

And I think by now, you already know whats inside :) Enjoy!

Have a wonderful day Emma!
I am very glad to have you as a friend!
God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY TO EMMA!! :D
    I hope she has a great birthday!
    May the Lord richly bless her.

    ReplyDelete