Monday, December 6, 2010

Mittens.

Today my mom and I were driving home from picking up somethings. We drove into the neighborhood, and a moment later I saw something black in the middle of the road. As we came closer I saw it was a cat. We got pretty close to it, and it wasn't moving. It just sat there. So mom told me to get out a see if I could move it, or if when I got out it got scared and ran. It didn't get scared, it just sat there. So I was going to pick it up and move it to the side of the road. I touched its back and felt its back bone. She was/is very skinny. I guess I looked at mom with a funny face, because she rolled down her window. I said it was very skinny, mom motioned for me to pick her up and bring her in the car. The cat kept mowing very pitifully. When we got home we grabbed some old towels and brought her into the living room. Mom held her and exclaimed about how skinny she was. We've named her Mittens, like from Bolt. She is a de-clawed cat also. We've only had her twenty minutes or so.. But I couldn't wait to post this. She is very VERY skinny, and probably a little dehydrated, but we're feeding her and right now Rachel has her in her lap. (Below is a picture of her) She has an appointment with the vet tomorrow. Who knows.. We may keep her. Rachel is more than happy right now, she loves cats. Anyway.. I just couldn't wait to post about her!


God bless!


3 comments:

  1. I love it black too, but I don't know if it would fit with the header. It sort of would really well, but then perhaps a really dark brown would look more spiffy. I don't really want to do a Christmas template...a lot of people are doing them and it's only good for three more weeks. Sweet cat, by the way. I'm so excited for my new blog design. No one is going to guess what it's going to be. Hehehe. When are you going to send me the first chapter of your novel? Hmmm I would make a graphics page, but I don't know...a lot of people have them. I love making graphics, but I don't think anyone would use any that I put up. Mainly mine are pro-life and I use them for myself. I had an old design blog on HSB called iDesign and I posted tons of graphics there, but I don't know if I want to do that again. I really do, but then I really don't. I shall consider that, though. :) I also would not know what to call the page. I know it sounds silly, but that is why I don't have an about me page too. I don't know what to call it and I don't want to call it About Me. Well, I will talk to you later and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna! WOW! That's amazing! She is a very cute kitty. Good luck with her! Methinks you would make a great addition to the cat place I volunteer with *wink*. Does she have extra toes? Mittens is a great name.
    Luv ya!
    Emma
    PS: Could you email me the code for your horse button? I LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a pretty cat! She does look like the one from Bolt.

    Later! ~ Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete