Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photography~

Here are some random pictures I took the other day. Please comment and tell me what you think! My camera wasn't focusing well when I took these pictures, so please tell me if they're blurry! Thank you very much! I appreciate it lots!


"Winter"
"Just a little bit of colour"
"Standing on the edge"
"Sliding"
"Freezing"
Now these.. THESE! These are special pictures.
THESE are the Christmas lights on our Christmas tree.
Zee secret to this is fireworks. I thought they turned out
absolutely wonderful! <3
"Flashing Flight"
And there you have it. I haven't been very good at posting on this poor blog, I just don't have time to sit down and write and write. Especially the month of December. My next post will probably be on Thursday or Friday, I'll have some special pictures then!

Gott segne und frohe Weihnachten!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all so cool! I love the way the water droplets have a 3D-ish effect.

    Later! ~ Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete