Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cookies and the Doodad.

I thought since most people's post titles today would be Happy New Year! Or 2011! I would do something different. I could have always titled it 1-1-11. All one's today. But as you can see, I didn't. I made cookies today, for my older brother Joshua's birthday. He'll be 16 on Monday! **Falls over** We're having hot wings for dinner tonight, yum! Anyway. Here are a few pictures, starting off the new year! I just had to show my readers two of the doodad. I know I've been posting a lot about him, but he's just so adorable ♥

The Cookies : "Never ending row of cookies"


Doodad : "Adorable little curls ♥"


Doodad : "Cottage Cheese!"


There you go. And thats all I can think of. Have a great new year!

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    You're welcome. It's TnBabyGirl (from HSB and NaNoWriMo). I just started a blogspot blog because HSB was acting up and wouldn't let me log in for like a week. Plus I wanted something like a website just for stories and such. Anyways...Thank you for stopping by :D

    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog! :)

    Sadly, no. I went to Florida with my cousin and her family on vacation, and never really had time to write during the last few days. Vacation was very, very fun though, and I ended up finished on December 7th. :)

    ReplyDelete