Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Elijah!



My goodness! Its Elijah's sixth birthday! He's getting so big! I remember when he was born, he was so tiny. **goes and tries to find a picture of when he was born**

Elijah told Mom and I that he wanted for dinner Brisket, Salad and Mash Potatoes and Gravy. He also informed me he wanted nut/oatmeal/m&m cookies for dessert, with chocolate ice cream. He changes his meal "plans" constantly, finally he settled on Brisket. I hope he doesn't change it tomorrow... Aaron thinks its his birthday also :)
In this picture he was busy very silly. The pictures are horrible because he wouldn't sit still! He was wiggling all over the place. **laughs** And I found a picture of when he was a bit smaller. He had awful curly hair ♥ Anyway, below is the picture of him when he was.... Three? I think :)




5 comments:

  1. Hehee! Happy birthday to the little monkey. :-D My word, that hair in the last picture is wild! o.O ;-)

    Love,
    ~L.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Happy sixth birthday to the big boy! :D

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Happy 6th Birthday to Elijah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday little guy! I bet he feels a lot older now, huh? ;) I hope he has an awesome birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Elijah! He had such adorable hair in that last picture. <3

    ~Emma~

    ReplyDelete