Friday, January 14, 2011

"Oh lets go fly a kite! Up through the atmosphere where the air is clear!"

I so enjoy picking random titles. But I suppose later on in the post the title won't be so random. It just seems really random now. But you shall see.
(He's just so cute!)

A warning. This will be a pretty long post, I have a lot to talk about. Lets start with my new template. I've been working on my template for a few days. It wasn't cooperating at first. But I think I have it now.
(My little "Ladybug")


I'm still changing a few things around, but it should be complete soon, and then I'm going to leave it alone until Summer. That's my plan anyway. I'm thinking about having a giveaway. I have two polls on the sidebar, if you would kindly do those, I would much appreciate it. I think I'll need a few more readers before I do the giveaway, because it wouldn't be any fun if just 5-6 people entered. And that wouldn't be much fun.
(Oh golly gee! A giraffe! (Elijah) )

If you get what I mean. Last weekend here in Oklahoma it was pretty chilly. But this weekend, well I should say Saturday. Was absolutely lovely. Its Sunday now, and the temperature is 38 and sunny. I ran outside barefoot to grab something from the car. (I had to go through the backyard, around the house and out the gate, because I couldn't go through the front door, the floor was wet.) And it doesn't feel much like 38.
(The cutest little Mickey Mouse I've ever seen! (Aaron) )

Loverly day again! Last weekend we got a bit of snow, not even an inch though. It snowed all day Monday, but the ground was too warm, and the snow melted immediately when it touched the ground. Twas terribly sad.. Sunday I made Hot Chocolate and Sweet Potato cookies, and we watched a snow movie, it had just started snowing them, it was nice.
(Abi and Micah being silly :D )

But no snow now. If you look out the window you wouldn't be able to tell it was January. *grumbles* January is suppose to be snowy! Not sunny! I'll stop complaining about the weather though. I've been wanting to write long random letters in my red ink pen lately. (Too weird!) So in the last week I've sent four letters all written in a lovely red ink.
(Micah smiling behind the counter!)

But I'm crazy that way. I like writing letters. Looong letters are fun also. The biggest letter I've ever written is 14 pages long. O.o I have TWO new pages on my blog! (I deleted two though to make space for my two new ones) : Adventures of Chicken (Where you can go and read all about my little Doodad)
(Micah in a box. He dumped all the toys out of it first)

and : The Author (Which is basically an "About Me" page, just a little different though). And now I have some pictures to show you. (Besides the ones you've randomly been seeing!) (Some of these pictures will explain the title) Alright, here we go!

"Ohhhh let's go fly a kite up to the highest height! Lets go fly a kite and send it soaring up through the atmosphere up where the air is clear! Oh, lets go fly a kite!"

"Once you send it flying up there, all at once your lighter than the air!"
"You can dance on the breeze over Alpses and trees with your fist holding tight to the string of your kite!"
"Oooh lets go flight a kite! Up to the highest heights!"
"Lets go fly a kite and send it soaring up through the atmosphere up where the air is clear!"
"Oh lets go fly a kite!"
I think as you can see by the pictures, Micah and I had a very fun time "flying through the air". It was hysterical watching his little face and listening to him squeal!

God bless!

5 comments:

  1. Very random post.

    Goodness, Micah is getting cute! (WHY WAS HE DRESSED UP LIKE A LADYBUG? AGH! He's a BOY! **Dies**)


    You play with Micah like I've been known to play with Wildchild. :D (Only he's starting to get too too big and heavy to swing too high into the air!)

    God bless!
    ~Katie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos! <3

    ~Em~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos! You and Micah are so cute. <3 WMMM!!!
    Lovely random post too. Sorry I haven't been commenting much; sometimes I only have time to breeze through the post. :-P I wish it wasn't snowing here! *cry* We got an ice storm/snow last Monday, and the ice/snow is STILL here! And we might get another one tomorrow! Let's change states for a little while; I like warm [but not hot] weather. :-/
    Ooh yesh, you red pen has lovely red ink. <3 I shall make sure my letter is colourful as well. ;-)
    Of course if you have a giveaway I'll participate! I can even sponsor something if you want.

    Love you! <3
    ~L.H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, don't worry, Anna I like reading random post! :D
    Btw cute pictures! :D I loved the pics of you swinging Micah, my arms would have been very sore though if I did that with....someone's baby. :P lol!

    Love,
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete