Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random post. Only because..

I couldn't think of anything else to post.I don't usually like doing tags, but this one looked kind of fun.. So I think I'll do that. Here goes a random tag...

8 books I've read recently:
I can't remember all of them.. I've been reading a lot lately.

8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time:
1. You love me anyway (Sidewalk Prophets)
2. Sea of Faces (Kutless)
3. The Words I would say (Sidewalk Prophets)
4. 10,000 Miles (Mary Chapin Carpenter)
5. Halley came to Jackson (Mary Chapin Carpenter)
6. Take me in (Kutless)
7. Promise of a lifetime (Kutless)
8. What Faith can Do (Kutless)

(I love a ton of other songs, those are just some I listen to.)

8 Things I love:
1. Jesus Christ
2. My Bible
3. My parents and my siblings
4. Writing!
5. Friends
6. Books
7. Photography and Cameras.
8. Milk Chocolate

8 new recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year:
1. Uh.
2. Not sure.
3. Just a recipe?
4. Something Chocolate
5. Pizza!.
6. Who said I liked to cook?
7. Cookies?
8. Cinnamon rolls.


8 Favorite online hangouts:
1. Gmail chat
2. Google Buzz
3. Zee Chocolate Box
4. ......
5 .........
6. ....
7......
8. I don't "hangout" much on the internet..


8 Projects I need to work on:
1. Reading my bible
2. Earning Money for a Camera I want
3. Working on my math better
4. Getting a better school schedule
5. Improving my relationship with my sisters
6. The Piano, I need to get better
7. Get together a slideshow of my photography
8. Learn the violin.

8 random things about yourself:
1. I'm 5.6 ish.
2. I fence a lot
3. I love Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies
4 . I love writing pages and pages of letters
5. I re-read the letters I get from my pen pals constantly
6 . I ♥ History
7. Math isn't my favourite subject in school
8. I love BBC series ♥

8 Movies you've seen recently or watching
1. Wives and Daughters (BBC)
2. North and South (BBC)
3. Little Dorrit (BBC)
4. Fiddler on the Roof
5. Men of Honor (I have brothers!)
6. The Rock
7. Lord of the Rings
8. Pirates of the Caribbean (The first one)

8 of your favourite foods
1. Does Chocolate count?
2. Potato soup
3. Chicken salad
4. Flat bread Pizza
5. White Chili
6. Chocolate cake
7. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies
8. Tortilla soup

8 people I think should do this tag:
Well.. If you want to do it, go ahead!

Well.. Thats about it. I'll do a better post soon. (When I can think more)
God bless!

1 comment:

  1. I saw North and South, Little Dorrit, and Wives and Daughters on your list of movies! Which one is your favorite? Mine might have to be a tie between Little Dorrit and North and South. I die over Mr. Thornton! <3 =P But I love Little Dorrit! =D
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete