Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ha. I have proof!

I just need to prove to some people that my siblings (especially Chicken) are waaay cuter than some other peoples siblings... **whistles** Just a prove it post. Show off, ya know ;)

**laughs** Thats all.. Doodad ♥
My gosh. I think I'm in love ♥
Sweet little smile ♥ "You are my sunshine!" ♥
Augh. I think I'm gonna die with doodad overload.
Ooooh I love him to death! ♥
**faints** Look at those blue eyes!
All I can say is.... ♥ O.o Doodad!
So there. Its true. It really is. No matter how much you want to disagree. I have the cutest doodad's in the entire world. Period. ♥

3 comments:

  1. THREE CHEERS FOR ZEE DOODAD!!!!!!! :-D

    See, I can agree with you. Mary is the cutest GIRL doodad, and Noah is the cutest TODDLER doodad...and WMMM is the cutest BABY doodad. :-D <333

    Love,
    ~WMMM's devoted fangirl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0.o he looks just like my little brother did at that age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love WMMM! He's the doodadiest thing ever! =D He's got quite a fan club. ;)

    ReplyDelete