Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Joshua!

(Shhhhh, I'm not really suppose to post this (Under Joshua's orders) but I wanted to anyway, he isn't suppose to know I posted this, good thing he doesn't read my blog ;D (Shoot, he found out!)



(Now just for Joshua, I won't say anything else about anything else, just for Joshua)

OTHER than he's a great big brother, and for some reason mom can't get the word "Sixteen" out of her mouth, the only word that comes out is "six" (She just doesn't like how old he's getting) So Joshua is now "Six". I suppose six fits him, he's.... Really tall..... Past Six feet... I feel really small next to him :-/

God bless!




2 comments:

  1. If he's only six, does that make him you YOUNGER brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I hope Joshua had a great birthday! I know I'm late... :P

    ReplyDelete