Thursday, January 6, 2011

Noch eine weitere zufällige Post.

Aren't I the confusing one? I think only one of my friends will be able to read the title, without using a translator. I really like German. A lot. I got a tiny little English to German, German to English dictionary at the bookstore the other day, its very helpful, I like it a lot. Speaking of Languages, my mom has started me on Latin. I'm not so sure I like it yet, its interesting and I think today it made some sense.... Why oh why does this always happen to me? Every time I sit down to write a blog post (When I have time!) I can never ever think of something to say. I guess this shall be a very random blog post, because I have lots of random facts/information to share.

Let's start with Black Mint Gum. Yeah. Black Mint Gum. Its good, but the black part of the gum looks weird. Its just sort of weird chewing a black piece of soft mint tasting stuff. Random...

I'm currently working on two short stories for a children's magazine. I'm also edited one of my short stories I had written a few months back. One of the short stories is actually about writing. Maybe I'll post it after I get it all written. I should probably post a chapter or two of my NaNo novel. Though it isn't done yet. Its January, back to writing!

I've started a photography blog. I had one before, but I didn't like it, and it wouldn't let me post pictures because of the template. You can now find my photography blog here. I'm sorry if the template is kind of a mess, I'm working on it soon though!

Well, this isn't as long as I wanted it to be, but it will have to work for right now. I'll try and get on tomorrow and write a real blog post! Oh, by the way, do you like my new template? I still haven't gotten it all set up, but I'm working on it!

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. You're being published in a magazine? That's so cool!

    The plaid background is very cute!
    Latin. I thought about maybe trying to learn it, and everyone thinks I'm weird. hehe. As for German, I don't think I know any. So I'll have to use a translator for your title :)


    Later! ~ Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete